EngSoft Solutions/XC2 Software
Founded in 1989 and headquartered in Marin County, Northern California, XC2 Software is a leading company serving water and wastewater utilities with industry specific applications. We continue to expand nationwide as well as into Canada, Europe, and serving needs of water utility service on military bases around the world. We continue to enhance, improve and expand our product line as well as investing in better ways to serve our customers.
- Schedule and Track Inspections
- Automatic Notification Reminder
- Complete Fire System Information and Specifications
- All Types of Fire Systems
- Allow Multiple Systems per Facility
- Maintain unlimited history of inspections, repairs, installs
- Maintain and Track Personnel Information
- Works with XC2-Picts to Store Digital Images
- Works with XC2-DataSynchPro for Remote Data Entry and Synchronization
H20 BenchMark™ Work Order Administration Software is designed for Operators and administers. Features include...
Easy EntryH20 BenchMark ReportingInventory Control Component
Your revenue is based on what the meters report. XC2’s Meter
Maintenance and Testing Module helps you schedule and organize
accuracy tests and records and reports all phases of your Meter
Management Program to keep your revenue congruent with the
- Schedules and Tracks Inspections, Reclaimed/Recycled Locations
- Residential Projects
- Large Reclaimed Projects - Office Parks, etc.
- Works in coordination with XC2 Backflow Prevention Module
- Print Last Backflow Test Report
Hydrant Flow Testing/Flushing and Maintenance
Schedule all aspects of maintenance and testing
Track the complete history of each hydrant
Record flow rates at various pressures
Display and print Flow Test graph
Print Flow Test and Maintenance forms
Maintain records of repairs done and replacements made
Spot trends in your distribution system
Assure community safety with serviceable hydrants
Report any aspect or status of your program
XC2 Backflow Software is a database type program for Administrative Purposes Only. XC2 Backflow Software does not monitor, control the function of or in any way connect to the actual mechanisms or hardware of backflow prevention equipment.