CAD Australia and New Zealand distributors and consultants. End-to-end solutions and systems integration for 3D design, 2D drafting and product documentation, CNC CAM and offshore manufacturing. Specialists in automotive plastic design. Regional distributors for CAD CAM software with shopping cart:
- VX CAD CAM high end hybrid parametric class A surfacing and solid modeller, drafting, sheet metal and CNC multiaxis milling solution
- progeCAD IntelliCAD is a powerful, fully AutoCAD compatible CAD using DWG DXF DWF, similar interface, 3D ACIS Solids, AutoLISP int., Raster image and OLE embedding, PDF read write - for less than tenth the cost of acad for Windows 98 to Vista.
- Dolphin CAD CAM affordable (cheap and easy) CNC CAM for milling lathe Wire EDM using IGES DXF and others
- AutoFEA JL Analyzer FEM FEA for Windows
- Sycode translators and more Drafting and design services, systems integration and customization.
Dolphin Cad/Cam is an affordable yet robust CAM and CNC programming system for toolpath generation woodworking and metalworking. GCode can be created either from new designs or imported IGES and DXF geometry.
progeCAD Professional is AutoCAD like CAD software program for easy editing of 2D and 3D AutoCAD DWG files from most versions, including AutoCAD LT (lite). progeCAD Professional offers similar commands, icons and floating toolbars. AutoLISP and VBA scripts may be run, and commands entered via command line.
T-FLEX Parametric CAD is a full-function software system providing mechanical design professionals with the tools they need for today's complex design challenges. It unites powerful parametric 3D modeling functionality with the parametric drafting and drawing production toolset
TransMagic, Inc. is a leading developer of 3D CAD translation software products that address the interoperability challenges facing the manufacturing industry. TransMagic offers uniquely packaged multi-format translation software products that allow companies to quickly translate models between all 3D CAD/CAM/CAE systems. Supported file types include 3D CAD models from CATIA V4, CATIA V5, Unigraphics, Pro/ENGINEER, Autodesk Inventor, AutoCAD (via *.sat), and SolidWorks, as well as, ACIS, Parasolid, STL, STEP and IGES.
VX® CAD/CAM offers High-End Australian OEM aerospace, automotive, aquatic and consumer product manufacturers, designers, engineering groups, machine shops and toolmakers a truly seamless, object-oriented, hybrid parametric modelling and manufacture environment!