Standard Digital Print Company, Inc.
The Standard Print Co. started in Spokane in 1909 at 823 Railroad Ave. under the ownership of S.W. Miller. In 1911 the business relocated to the first floor of the Hyde Building.
Eugene DeSmeth, a Belgian civil engineer, acquired the business from Miller sometime around 1919 and eventually brought his sons John and Bob into the business. In 1946 a move was made to the second floor of the Hyde Building.