The Dassault Systèmes (DS) vision is to enable everyone—from designers to consumers and their communities—to create, share, and experience in 3D. As a world leader in 3D and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions, the company’s software and services allow businesses of any size in any industry around the globe to digitally define and simulate products, as well as the processes and resources required to manufacture, maintain, and recycle them while sustaining our environment.
Product Name: CATIA
- CAD Software
CATIA is the World's Leading Solution for Product Design and Experience. It is used by leading organizations in multiple industries to develop the products we see and use in our everyday lives.
- CATIA delivers the unique ability not only to model any product, but to do so in the context of its real-life behavior: design in the age of experience. Systems architects, engineers, designers and all contributors can define, imagine and shape the connected world.
- A Social design environment built on a single source of truth and accessed through powerful 3D dashboards that drive business intelligence, real-time concurrent design and collaboration across all stakeholders including mobile workers.
- An Instinctive 3DEXPERIENCE, for both experienced and occasional users with world-class 3D modeling and simulation capabilities that optimize the effectiveness of every user.
Connect your civil design from concept through fabrication
The Civil Design for Fabrication Industry Process Experience, built on the cloud-based, collaborative 3DEXPERIENCE® platform, efficiently and consistently covers project requirements end-to-end: from planning and design to fabrication and execution within an integrated BIM environment.
- Collate, model, and simulate point clouds, terrain, earthworks, hydrology, geology, alignments, and more.
- Civil IFC data types cater to large projects, such as roads, rail, tunnels, or bridges. Using integrative, parametric, associative, and computational modeling methods along with customizable and repeatable templates, teams can maximize project value through iterative design.
Civil Design for Fabrication’s integrated BIM environment promotes a highly collaborative approach by linking the appropriate technologies. Leverage talent, technique, and technology to deliver high performance, value, and efficiency.
To support all AEC processes : Pre-design, Schematic Design, Design Development, Construction documentation, Procurement, Construction Administration, Operations
- Many AEC customers still use 2D documents because some governments do not accept 3D model applications to issue building permits. Also, other stakeholders may require 2D documents.
- Approximately 60 percent of the AEC industry’s IT investment is still in 2D CAD software and maintenance costs. This is a huge obstacle to fully embracing the benefits of BIM!
- To address the above challenges, Dassault Systèmes offers DraftSight®, a free 2D professional CAD solution, enabling investment in sophisticated 3D modeling and providing a systematic project backbone.
Powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE® platform, ENOVIA is the place to plan your definition of success.
- Innovation increasingly means global teams collaborating with global information in a social context – and doing so with clarity, confidence and consistency.
- With a broad portfolio of technical and business applications, ENOVIA enables stakeholders across the enterprise to contribute to sustainable innovation.
Connect your facade design from concept through fabrication
The Facade Design for Fabrication Industry Process Experience, built on the cloud-based, collaborative 3DEXPERIENCE® platform, efficiently and consistently covers project requirements end-to-end: from planning and design to fabrication and execution with Integrated BIM environments.
- Design and simulate any building envelope from the conceptual level down to the profiles and fasteners.
- Design and document: metal panel, glazed, double curvature, pneumatic, tensile, and other cladding in the installed and unfolded patterned states.
- Use integrative, parametric, associative and computational modeling methods to increase productivity and optimize project value through iterative design.
Facade Design for Fabrication enables a highly collaborative approach. Deliver high performance, efficiency and value, while reducing waste and environmental impact, by tapping into the right combination of talent, technique, and technology.
Optimized Construction Industry Experience Solution provides four key benefits.
- The first benefit is controlling costs through better visibility. Real time project status will identify tasks which cause cost risks. Additionally, there is a link to procurement which enhances cost control.
- The second benefit is improved cash flow. Better measurement of work breakdown and completion results in earned value approach. This, coupled with prefab delivery, will result in earlier payment.
- The third benefit is the single 3D version of the truth. 3D visualization results in clear understanding of a complex project through a common language. Workers at all levels can understand their specific role and how that fits in the grand design.
- The fourth benefit is minimized waste. Achieve Lean project delivery and minimize waste with an executable and reasonable plan based on the real state of the project in real time.
Optimized Construction Industry Solution Experience provides a collaboration based project backbone that enables centralized project and data management, construction simulation for better planning and execution, and the right information to be available to the right people at the right time.
Powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE® Platform, SIMULIA delivers realistic simulation applications that enable users to explore real-world behavior of product, nature and life. SIMULIA applications accelerate the process of evaluating the performance, reliability and safety of materials and products before committing to physical prototypes.
SIMULIA delivers a scalable portfolio of Realistic Simulation solutions including
- multiphysics solutions for insight into challenging engineering problems (structures, fluids, acoustics, and structural applications)
- lifecycle management solutions for managing simulation data, processes, and intellectual property
- as well as still the Abaqus product suite for Unified Finite Element Analysis
By building on established technology, respected quality, and superior customer service, SIMULIA makes realistic simulation an integral business practice that improves product performance, reduces physical prototypes, and drives innovation.
Dassault Systèmes SOLIDWORKS Corp. offers complete 3D software tools that let you create, simulate, publish, and manage your data. SOLIDWORKS products are easy to learn and use, and work together to help you design products better, faster, and more cost-effectively. The SOLIDWORKS focus on ease-of-use allows more engineers, designers and other technology professionals than ever before to take advantage of 3D in bringing their designs to life.
3D CAD Solutions and Rendering Software to Help Drive Your Product Development Process
- 3D DESIGN Quickly transform new ideas into great products
- SIMULATION Subject your designs to real-world conditions
- ELECTRICAL DESIGN Combine electrical schematic functionality with 3D modeling
- PRODUCT DATA MANAGEMENT Find and repurpose files, parts, and drawings
- TECHNICAL COMMUNICATION Communicate complex product details
- 3DEXPERIENCE Make Conceptual Design Your Business Advantage
Connect your systems design from concept through fabrication
The Systems Design for Fabrication Industry Process Experience, built on the cloud-based collaborative 3DEXPERIENCE® platform, efficiently and consistently covers project requirements end-to-end: from planning and design to fabrication and execution.
- Plan, model, and simulate any building system element for any scale of project from single occupant to campus and city infrastructure.
- Design modular plants and runs to reduce field clash and schedule.
- Use integrative, parametric, associative, and computational modeling methods to increase productivity and optimize project value through iterative design.
Systems Design for Fabrication promotes a highly collaborative approach linking appropriate technologies with integrated BIM environments. Combine talent, technique, and technology to deliver high performance, value, and efficiency while reducing waste and embodied energy.